Short Information :-Army Transit Camp Recruitment 2022: Indian Army (Ministry of Defence), New Delhi invite the Offline Application form for the Mess Waiter, Masalchi, MTS, Cook, Housekeeper and other post purely on Permanent basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Sending their application form through India Post. All details related Army Transit Camp Recruitment 2022 are given below in this post and also available on the official website of employer.
For Indian Army Offline Form 2022, Indian Army Delhi Offline Form 2022, Indian Army latest Vacancy 2022, Haryana DC Rate Vacancy 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2022 and Haryana Private Jobs 2022 please Visit HaryanaDCRateJob.Com Regularly. All the details of Army Transit Camp Recruitment 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest Job 2022 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2022.
Indian Army (Ministry Of Defence)
Army Transit Camp Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date :- 29 January 2022.
- Application Form Last Date :- 18 February 2022.
- Exam/Interview Date :- Notify Later
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC Candidates:- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS:- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities:- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode:- ——
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate Should be not more than 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Total Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- 41
|Name of Post||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||10th Pass|
|Mess Waiter||10th Pass|
|House Keeper||10th Pass|
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Offline.
- Job Location :- New Delhi.
- Step 1 :- Download the Application Form from the link given below.
- Step 2 :- Fill up the form attach the required self attested documents.
- Step 3 :- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application for the post of _____Category___ “
- Step 4 :- Submit the application form for by hand or by Post to the address “OC, 412 MC/MF Det. Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station Pin Code: 110013“ along with the Related documents.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the India Post by 18 February 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy :- Rs. 5,200-20,200/-.
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
Candidates will be selected based on:
- Written Exam
- Trade Test / Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Merit List
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Download Application Form
👉Click Here To Download Notification
👉Click Here To Visit Official Website
👉Click Here To Join What’s App Group
👉Click Here To Follow our Facebook Page
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- Two Passport Size Photographs.
- Discharge Certificate
- Two Self-addressed envelope affixed postal stamps of Rs 5/-
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
➡️ Important Note ⬅️
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.
4 thoughts on “Army Transit Camp Recruitment 2022”
Hlo sir my name is paras
I’m from Haryana