Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy 2022
Short Information :– Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy 2022: Cabinet Secretariat Government of India Organization invite the Offline Application form for the Trainee Pilot post purely on contract basis or Contractual basis/ Permanent basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Sending their application form through India Post. All details related Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy 2022 are given below in this post and also available on the official website of Cabinet Secretariat Government of India Organization.
For Cabinet Secretariat Job 2022, Cabinet Secretariat latest Vacancy 2022, Haryana DC Rate Vacancy 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2022 and Haryana Private Jobs 2022 please Visit HaryanaDCRateJob.Com Regularly. All the details of Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy 2022like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest Job 2022 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2022.
Government of India Cabinet Secretariat
Advt. No. 01 (A)/ 2022
Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date :- 19 March 2022.
- Application Form Last Date :- 29 April 2022.
- Exam Date :- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 20 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate Should be not more than 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Total Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- 06
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Trainee Pilot :- 12th Pass + Commercial Pilot License or Helicopter Commercial License from DGCA.
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through offline.
- Job Location :- New Delhi.
- Step 1 :- Download the Application Form from the link given below.
- Step 2 :- Fill up the form attach the required self attested documents.
- Step 3 :- Write on the envelope containing the application form “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TRAINEE PILOT”.
- Step 4 :- Submit the application form for by hand and Speed Post to the address “ORDINARY POST addressed to Post Bag No. 3003, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi-110003.”
- इस रिक्ति को लागू करने का तरीका: – ऑफलाइन के माध्यम से.
- चरण 1 :- नीचे दिए गए लिंक से आवेदन पत्र डाउनलोड करें.
- चरण 2 :- फॉर्म भरें और आवश्यक स्वप्रमाणित दस्तावेजों को संलग्न करें.
- चरण 3 :- आवेदन पत्र वाले लिफाफे पर “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TRAINEE PILOT”.लिखें।
- चरण 4 :- “ORDINARY POST addressed to Post Bag No. 3003, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi-110003.” पते पर हाथ और स्पीड पोस्ट द्वारा आवेदन पत्र जमा करें.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy :- Rs. 56,100/-
- For More Salary details of Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Candidates will be Selected based on the Exam/Interview.
- For Complete Selection Process of Cabinet Secretariat Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
➡️ Important Note ⬅️
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.