Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022
Short Information :- Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022: Deputy Inspector General of Police cum Chairman, Selection Board, Chandigarh Police, Union Territory of Chandigarh invites the Online Application form for Sub Inspector Posts on regular basis. The interested candidates could submit their application form through official website. All details related to Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of Chandigarh Police Department.
For Chandigarh Police ASI Job 2022, Chandigarh Police ASI Latest Job 2022, Haryana DC Rate Vacancy 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2022 and Haryana Private Jobs 2022 please Visit HaryanaDCRateJob.Com Regularly. All the details of Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest Job 2022 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2022.
Chandigarh Police Department
Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date :- 27 September 2022.
- Application Form Last Date :- 24 October 2022.
- Application Fee Submit Last Date :- 27 October 2022.
- Exam Date :- 18 December 2022
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General Candidates :- 500/-
- OBC/EWS :- 200/-
- SC/ST/ESM Candidates :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate should not be less than 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate should not be more than 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Total Post ⬅️
Total Number Of Post :- 49
|Name Of Post||Number Of Post|
|For more Clarification Read Official Notification.|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Name Of Post||Qualification|
|ASI Male||Graduate + LMV Driving License + Computer Knowledge|
|ASI Female||Graduate + LMV Driving License + Computer Knowledge|
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Job Location :- Chandigarh.
- Step 1: First of all Open Apply Link available below this post.
- Step 2: Now log in or Create your account on Portal.
- Step 3: Enter your Basic Details.
- Step 4: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Step 5: Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Step 6: Check Application Preview if there is any error then please modify it.
- Step 7: After successfully payment take a printout of Application Form.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 20 October 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy :- Rs. 5,910- 20,200/- plus 3000 Grade Pay.
- For More Salary details of Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- Candidates will be Selected based on the Shortlisting
- Written Exam (Tier-1 & Tier-2)
- Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification.
- For Complete Selection Process of Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
|Download Center List||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group||Click Here|
|Follow our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
➡️Important Note ⬅️
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.