Short Information :– CRID Haryana Recruitment 2022: Citizen Resource Information Department, (CRID) invite the Online Application form for the Accountant post purely on contract basis or Contractual basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Submitting their application form through Official website. All details related CRID Haryana Recruitment 2022 are given below in this post and also available on the official website of Citizen Resource Information Department.
For CRID Haryana Job 2022, CRID Haryana Vacancy 2022, Haryana DC Rate Vacancy 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2022 and Haryana Private Jobs 2022 please Visit HaryanaDCRateJob.Com Regularly. All the details of CRID Haryana Recruitment 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest Job 2022 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2022.
CITIZEN RESOURCE INFORMATION DEPARTMENT (CRID) Government of Haryana
CRID Haryana Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date :- 04 April 2022.
- Application Form Last Date :- 15 April 2022.
- Last Date Extended :- 04 May 2022 up to 5:00 PM.
- Interview/Skill Test Date :- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- Please Read Official Notification.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Total Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- 06
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Accountant :- Master’s degree in Commerce + 05 Yr Exp.
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Step 1: First of all Open Apply Link available below this post.
- Step 2: Now log in or Create your account on Portal.
- Step 3: Enter your Basic Details.
- Step 4: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Step 5: Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 12th Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Step 6: Check Application Preview if there is any error then please modify it.
- Step 7: Take a printout of Application Form.
- Job Location :- One each in (Charkhi Dadri, Nuh, Panipat, Sonipat, Kaithal, Panchkula)
- After registration start Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy :- Rs. 35,400 + Medical Allowance, Annual Increase
- For More Salary details of CRID Haryana Recruitment 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Interview / Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Verification
- More Info Read Official Notice
- For Complete Selection Process of CRID Haryana Recruitment 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Apply Online
👉 Click Here to Download Short Notice
👉Click Here To Download Notification
👉Click Here To Visit Official Website
👉Click Here To Join What’s App Group
👉Click Here To Follow our Facebook Page
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
➡️ Important Note ⬅️
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.