Short Information :– Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2022: Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) invite the Online Application form for the Mining Sirdar post purely on Permanent basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Submitting their application form through Official website. All details related Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2022 are given below in this post and also available on the official website of employer.
For Eastern Coalfields Limited Job 2022, Eastern Coalfields Limited Vacancy 2022, Haryana DC Rate Vacancy 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2022 and Haryana Private Jobs 2022 please Visit HaryanaDCRateJob.Com Regularly. All the details of Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest Job 2022 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2022.
Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL)
Advt. No. ECL/ CMD/ Recruit./ SRD/ MS-21-22/ 665
Eastern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date :- 20 February 2022.
- Application Form Last Date :- 10 March 2022.
- Exam Date :- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- 300/-
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS:- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities:- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate Should be not more than 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Total Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- 313 (UR-127, SC-46, ST-27, EWS-30, OBC-83).
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Mining Sirdar :- 12th Pass + Mining Sirdarship Certificate + Gas Testing Certificate + First Aid Certificate OR Diploma/ Degree in Mining + Gas Testing Certificate + First Aid Certificate
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Step 1: First of all Open Apply Link available below this post.
- Step 2: Now log in or Create your account on ECL Portal.
- Step 3: Enter your Basic Details.
- Step 4: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Step 5: Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th, Caste Certificate etc.
- Step 6: Check Application Preview if there is any error then please modify it.
- Step 7: After successfully payment take a printout of Application Form.
- Job Location :- All Over India.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 10 March 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy :- Rs. 31,852.56/-
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Apply Online ( 20 Feb 2022 )
👉Click Here To Download Notification Update Soon
👉Click Here To Download Short Notification
👉Click Here To Visit Official Website
👉Click Here To Join What’s App Group
👉Click Here To Follow our Facebook Page
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
➡️ Important Note ⬅️
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.