ECHS Delhi Recruitment 2022
Short Information :- ECHS Delhi Recruitment 2022: Government of India (Ministry of Defence) Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Station HQ (ECHS CELL) invite the Offline Application form for the Clerk and other post purely on contract basis or Contractual basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Submitting/Sending their application form through India Post or by hand. All details related to ECHS Delhi Recruitment 2022 are given below in this post and also available on the official website of employer.
For Haryana ECHS Job 2021, ECHS latest Job 2021, ECHS Haryana Vacancy 2021 and Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2021-22 please Visit HaryanaDCRatejob.Com Regularly. All the details of ECHS Delhi Recruitment 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest job 2021 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group now
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)
ECHS Delhi Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Starting Date :- 20 December 2021.
- Application Form Last Date :- 17 January 2022.
- Interview Date :- 03 January to 15 February 2022.
- General/OBC Candidates:- No Fees
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS:- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities:- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode:- ——
ECHS Delhi Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- Age:- For employment age should not have completed 68 years for Ser No 1 &
2, 66 years for Ser No 3, 63 years for Ser No 4 & 5, 56 years for Ser No 6 to 11, 53 Years for Ser No 12 to 20 as on 01 Apr 2022.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
ECHS Delhi Recruitment Total Post
- Total Number Of Post :- 55
ECHS Delhi Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
|Ser No||Appointment||Basic Qualification||Work Experience|
|1.||Medical Specialist||MD/MS in Specialty concerned /DNB||Minimum 03 years in the specialty after PG|
|2.||Gynaecologist||MD/MS in Specialty concerned /DNB||Minimum 03 years in the specialty after PG|
|3.||Medical Officer||MBBS||Minimum 03 years experience after internship. Preferable addl Qualification in medicine/surgery|
|4.||Dental Officer||MDS/BDS||Minimum 03 years work experience for BDS. No work experience for MDS.|
|5.||OIC Polyclinic||Graduate||Minimum 05 years work experience in Health care institutions or Managerial positions|
|6.||Dental Assistant/ Technician/ Hygienist||Diploma holder in Dental Hygienist/ Class-I DH/DORA (Armed Forces)||Minimum 03 years experience in Dental Laboratory|
|7.||Laboratory Technician||B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology) or 10+2 with Science and DMLT||Minimum 03 years work experience as a Lab Asst in Medical Laboratory|
|8.||Laboratory Assistant||DMLT/Class – I Lab Tech Course (Armed Forces)||Minimum 05 years experience in Medical Laboratory|
|9.||Nursing Assistant||DMN, Diploma/Class-I Nursing Asst Course (Armed Forces)||Minimum 05 years work experience|
|10.||Physiotherapist||Diploma/Class-I Physiotherapy Course (Armed Forces)||Minimum 05 years work experience|
|11.||Pharmacist||B Pharma or 10+2 with PCB and Diploma in Pharmacy||Minimum 03 years work experience.|
|12.||IT Network Technician||Diploma/Cert equivalent in IT Networking, Computer Application||Minimum 02 years experience & preferably above 21 years|
|13.||Data Entry Operator||Graduate/Class-I Clerical Trade (Armed Forces)||Minimum 05 years work experience|
|14.||Clerk||Graduate/Class-I Clerical Trade (Armed Forces)||Minimum 05 years work experience|
|15.||Receptionist||Graduate/Class-I Clerical Trade (Armed Forces)||Minimum 05 years work experience|
|16.||Driver||Education- 8th Class/ Class-I Driver MT (Armed Forces) Posses a civil driving license (LMV)||Minimum 05 years experience as driver.|
|17.||Chowkidar||Education – 8th Class. GD trade for Armed Forces Personnel||Minimum 05 years work experience|
|18.||Peon||Education – 8th Class. GD trade for Armed Forces Personnel||Minimum 05 years work experience|
|19.||Female Attendant||Literate||Minimum 05 years experience in Civil / Army Health institutions|
|20.||Safaiwala||Literate||Minimum 05 years service experience.|
इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Offline.
- Step 1 :- Download Application Form the Link Given Below.
- Step 2 :- Print Application Form.
- Step 3 :- Fill Application Formby blue or black pen.
- Step 4 :- Attach all Required Documents and Education Documents.
- Step 5 :- Send Application Form By Speed Post to ECHS Cell, Station Headquarter, Delhi Cantt.
- Job Location :- Delhi.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 17 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
ECHS Delhi Recruitment Salary Details
|Appointment||Monthly contractual fee (Rs)|
|Dental Assistant/ Technician/ Hygienist||28,100/-|
|IT Network Technician||28,100/-|
|Data Entry Operator||19,700/- or 28,100/-|
Application Form :- Click Here
Download Notification :- Click Here
Official Website :- Click Here
Form Sending Address :- ECHS Cell, Station Headquarter, Delhi Cantt. Pin 110010
Join What’s App Group :- Click Here
Follow our Facebook Page :- Click Here
Join Our Telegram Channel :- Click Here
- Details of Documents Required Two set of Photocopies
- Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- Graduation Certificate.
- Diploma / Degree.
- Valid Medical / Dental Council Registration Certificate.
- Valid Driving License for LMV / HyVehs (for drivers only).
- PPO, Discharge Book, ESM I/Card, (For ESM only).
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Experience Certificate (as applicable).
- No Objection Certificate from current employer (if applicable).
- (All documents to be attached duly self attested)
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.