ESIC Recruitment 2022 Exam Date Out
Short Information :-ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invite the Online Application form for the 3847 vacancies of MTS, Clerk & Stenographer post through ESIC MTS Clerk and Stenographer. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Submitting their application form through Official website. All details related to this recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of employer.
For ESIC Job 2022, ESIC latest Job 2022, ESIC Vacancy 2022 and Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2021-22 please Visit HaryanaDCRatejob.Com Regularly. All the details of ESIC Recruitment 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest job 2021 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group now.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
ESIC MTS, Clerk & Stenographer Vacancy 2021-22
ESIC Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Starting Date :- 15 January 2022.
- Application Form Last Date :- 15 February 2022.
- Exam Date : Notify Soon.
- Download Admit Card : Notify Soon.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 250/-
- Female, Departmental, PWD Candidates Fee : 250/-
- Fees Payment Mode:-Online.
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years (For MTS Post).
- Maximum Age Limit :- 27 Years (For Other Post).
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
|West Bengal & Sikkim||113||04||203||320|
- Candidates will be selected based on the :-
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test/ Trade Test.
- Document Verification.
- Final Selection.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) :-
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Stenographer :-
- 12th class pass.
- Skill Test Norms @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) :-
- 10th Pass
इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Step 1: First of all Open Apply Link available below this post.
- Step 2: Now Select Post according to your eligibility.
- Step 3: Enter your Basic Details.
- Step 4: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Step 5: Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Step 6: Check Application Preview if there is any error then please modify it.
- Step 7: Pay your fees through Online Mode i.e Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Step 8: After successfully payment of fees send your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form and also available below this post.
- Step 9 : Take a printout of Application Form.
- Job Location :- Regions Wise.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 15 February 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Salary For This Vacancy :- UDC/Steno- Rs. 25,500- 81,100/-
MTS- Rs. 18,000- 56,900/-
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
- MTS Mains (Tier-2) Admit Card Download :- Click Here
- Selected Candidates List For Tier-2 :- Click Here
- All Candidates Tier 1 Marks Download :- Click Here
- Online Apply Link :- Click Here
- Download Notification :- Click Here
- Official Website :- Click Here
- Join What’s App Group :- Click Here
- Follow our Facebook Page :- Click Here
Join Our Telegram Channel :- Click Here
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available)
- Educational qualifications Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category)
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
Apply online from the website www.esic.nic.in
What is the last date to apply for ESIC Vacancy 2022?
February 15, 2022