Forest Guard Vacancy 2022
Short Information :– Forest Guard Vacancy 2022: Institute of Wood Science and Technology, Bengaluru, Karnataka invite the Offline Application form for the Forest Guard post purely on contract basis or Contractual basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Sending their application form through India Post. All details related Forest Guard Vacancy 2022 are given below in this post and also available on the official website of employer.
For Latest Forest Guard Vacancy 2022, Forest Guard latest Job 2022, Haryana DC Rate Vacancy 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2022 and Haryana Private Jobs 2022 please Visit HaryanaDCRateJob.Com Regularly. All the details of Forest Guard Vacancy 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest Job 2022 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2022.
INSTITUTE OF WOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Forest Guard Vacancy 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date :- 25 February 2022.
- Application Form Last Date :- 31 March 2022.
- Written Exam Date :- Will be Update on Official Website.
- Physical Standard Test Date :- Will be Update on Official Website.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates :- 500/-
- PH/Women :- 300/-
- Fees Payment Mode :- Demand Draft to in favor of “Director, Institute of Wood Science and
Technology payable at Bengaluru”.
➡️ Forest Guard Vacancy 2022 Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate Should be not more than 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Total Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- 03
➡️ Forest Guard Vacancy 2022 Qualifications ⬅️
- Forest Guard :- 12th pass with Science.
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply Forest Guard Vacancy 2022 ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Offline.
- Step 1 :- Download the Application Form from the link given below.
- Step 2 :- Fill up the form attach the required self attested documents.
- Step 3 :- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application for the Post of “………..…………”.
- Step 4 :- Submit the One Copy of application form for by hand or by Post to the address “The Director, Institute of Wood Science &Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru560 003”
- Job Location :- Bengaluru.
- Eligible candidates can apply Offline through Speed Post.
- इस रिक्ति को लागू करने का तरीका: – ऑफलाइन के माध्यम से.
- चरण 1 :- नीचे दिए गए लिंक से आवेदन पत्र डाउनलोड करें.
- चरण 2 :- फॉर्म भरें और आवश्यक स्वप्रमाणित दस्तावेजों को संलग्न करें.
- चरण 3 :- आवेदन पत्र वाले लिफाफे पर “Application for the Post of “………..…………” लिखें.
- चरण 4 :- आवेदन पत्र की एक प्रति हाथ से या डाक द्वारा “The Director, Institute of Wood Science &Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru560 003” पते पर जमा करें.
- नौकरी स्थान: Bengaluru.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official India Post by 31 March 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy :- Rs. 19,900/-.
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process of Forest Guard Vacancy 2022 ⬅️
- The selection in this recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Written Exam.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Document Verification.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
➡️ Important Note ⬅️
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.