IIMC Delhi Vacancy 2022
Short Information :– IIMC Delhi Vacancy 2022: Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi invite the Offline Application form for the Staff Car Driver post purely on Permanent basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Sending their application form through India Post on given address. All details related to IIMC Delhi Staff Car Driver Vacancy 2022 are given below in this post and also available on the official website of employer.
For IIMC Job 2022, IIMC latest Job 2022, Haryana DC Rate Vacancy 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2022 and Haryana Private Jobs 2022 please Visit HaryanaDCRatejob.Com Regularly. All the details of IIMC Delhi Vacancy 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest Job 2022 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group now
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MASS COMMUNICATION
IIMC Delhi Vacancy 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date :- 31 December 2021.
- Application Form Last Date Extent :- 14 February 2022.
- Written Exam/Skill Test Date :- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC Candidates:- Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS:- Rs. 500/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs. 500/-
- Fees Payment Mode:- By Demand Draft to be drawn in favor of the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi.
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate Should be not more than 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Total Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- Please Read Notification.
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Staff Car Driver:-
- Pass in 10th Standard.
- Possession of a valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicle;
- Experience of driving a Heavy Motor Vehicle for at least 3 years;
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (the candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Offline
- Step 1 :- Download the Application Form from the link given below.
- Step 2 :- Fill up the form attach the required self attested documents.
- Step 3 :- Write on the envelope containing the application form Write on the envelope ”FOR THE POST OF STAFF CAR DRIVER“
- Step 4 :- Submit the application form for by hand or by Post to the address “Assistant Registrar (Admn.), Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New JNU Campus, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi- 110067“
- Job Location :- New Delhi.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through India post by sending their application form and related documents on the given address by 14 February 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy :- Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission (Rs. 19,000 – 63,200).
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam/Skill Test.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Download Notification Last Date Extend
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
➡️ Important Note ⬅️
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.