Short Information :-IIT Ropar Vacancy 2023: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) issue the IIT Ropar Vacancy Online Application form for various posts. These posts are purely on contract basis or Contractual basis. Interested Candidate can apply through Submitting their application form via Official Website. All details related to IIT Ropar Vacancy 2023 are given below in this post. You may also check all the details related to IIT Ropar Vacancy 2023 from the official website of IIT Roper.
For complete details about IIT Ropar Job 2023, IIT Ropar Latest Job 2023, Haryana DC Rate Vacancy 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2023 and Haryana Private Jobs 2023 please Visit Our website HaryanaDCRateJob.Com Regularly. All the details Related to IIT Ropar Vacancy 2023 like Application Form, Age Limit, Qualification and other are given below in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest Job 2023 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana so join our Haryana Jobs WhatsApp Group or you can also join us on telegram our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2023. You can also bookmark our website for better experience.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
IIT Ropar Vacancy 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
|Application Form Starting Date||17 January 2023.|
|Application Form Last Date||15 February 2023.|
|Admit Card Release Date||Before Exam|
|Interview Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS (S.N. 1-7) Candidates||500 /-|
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS (S.N. 8-16) Candidates
|Fee for SC/ST/ESM Candidates||No Application Fees|
|Fee for Persons with Disabilities||No Application Fees|
|Application Form Fees Payment Mode||Online|
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate should not be less than 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- Not Mention.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information about age limit for IIT Ropar Vacancy 2023 please visit official Website and check all the instructions carefully.
➡️ Total Post ⬅️
Total Number Of Post :- 33
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- As Per IIT Ropar Norms.
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Job Location :- Punjab.
- Step 1: First of all Open Apply Link available below this post.
- Step 2: Now log in or Create your account on Portal.
- Step 3: Enter your Basic Details.
- Step 4: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Step 5: Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Step 6: Check Application Preview if there is any error then please modify it.
- Step 7: After successfully payment take a printout of Application Form.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 15 February 2023 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Written Exam of Candidate.
- Interview/Skill test of Candidate.
- Medical Examination of Candidate.
- Document Verification of Candidate.
For Complete Selection Process of IIT Ropar Vacancy 2023 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group||Click Here|
|Follow our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
➡️ Important Note ⬅️
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.