NHPC JE Recruitment 2022
Short Information :-NHPC JE Recruitment 2022: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation invite the Online Application form for the JE posts purely on Permanent basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Submitting their application form through Official website. All details related NHPC JE Recruitment 2022 are given below in this post and also available on the official website of employer.
For NHPC JE Job 2022, NHPC JE latest Job 2022, Haryana DC Rate Vacancy 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2022 and Haryana Private Jobs 2022 please Visit HaryanaDCRateJob.Com Regularly. All the details of NHPC JE Recruitment 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest Job 2022 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2022.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Advt. No. NH/ Rectt./ 05/2021
NHPC JE Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date :- 31 January 2022.
- Application Form Last Date :- 21 February 2022.
- Exam Date :- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- 295/-
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate Should be not more than 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Total Post ⬅️
- JE (Civil) :- 68 (UR-28, SC-11, ST-4, OBC-19, EWS-6).
- JE (Electrical) :- 34 (UR-15, SC-5, ST-3, OBC-8, EWS-3).
- JE (Mechanical) :- 31 (UR-15, SC-5, ST-2, OBC-6, EWS-3).
- Total Number Of Post :- 133
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- JE (Civil) :- Diploma in Civil Engg.
- JE (Electrical) :- Diploma in Electrical Engg.
- JE (Mechanical) :- Diploma in Mech. Engg.
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Step 1: First of all Open Apply Link available below this post.
- Step 2: Now log in or Create your account on NHPC Portal.
- Step 3: Enter your Basic Details.
- Step 4: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Step 5: Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Step 6: Check Application Preview if there is any error then please modify it.
- Step 7: Make Online Payment of Fees.
- Step 8: After successfully payment take a printout of Application Form.
- Job Location :- All Over India.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 21 February 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy :- Rs. 29,600- 1,19,500/-.
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam (CBT).
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
➡️ Important Note ⬅️
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.