Punjab and Haryana High Court Typist Vacancy 2021-22: Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh invite the Online Application form for the Typist post purely on Permanent basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Submitting their application form through Official website. All details related to this recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of Punjab and Haryana High Court.
For Punjab and Haryana High Court Job 2021, Punjab and Haryana High Court latest Job 2021, High Court Vacancy 2021 and Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2021-22 please Visit HaryanaDCRatejob.Com Regularly. All the details of Punjab and Haryana High Court Typist Vacancy 2021-22 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest job 2021 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group now
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
Punjab and Haryana High Court Typist Vacancy
- Application Form Starting Date :- 18 December 2021.
- Application Form Last Date :- 07 January 2022.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- 500/-
- SC/ST/BC/ PH/ ESM (HR, PB, CHD): ₹ 250/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode:- Online
Punjab and Haryana High Court Typist Age Limit
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate Should be not more than 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC, Persons with benchmark Disability,
Ex-Servicemen is as under:-
- SC/ST/BC :- 3 years.
- Persons with benchmark Disability :- 10 years over and above the prescribed upper age limit.
- Ex-Servicemen :- Number of years equal to his defence service plus 3 years10 years over and above the prescribed upper age limit.
- Total Number Of Post :- 20 (UR-16, SC/ ST/ OBC-2, ESM-1, PWD LLD-1)
- Candidates will be selected based on the Skill Test (Steno/ Typing) and Document Verification.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Typist Skill Test
- Candidates shall be required to take down dictation at the speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and to transcribe (word processing test) the same on the computer at the speed of 20 w.p.m. No candidate shall be considered to have qualified the test, if he/she commits more than 6% mistakes (of the dictated passage). Spread sheet test shall be only qualifying nature, of 10 marks and of 10 minutes duration. To qualify spread sheet test, a candidate shall have to secure 40% or more i.e. 4 or more marks. Select list(s) of the qualified candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in the word
- Steno Typist :- Graduation + Steno + Typing
इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया
How to Apply for Punjab and Haryana Steno Typist Vacancy
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Step 1 :- Click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- Step 2 :- Fill the application form.
- Step 3 :- Upload the required documents.
- Step 4 :- Pay Application Fees.
- Step 5 :- Print the application Form.
- Job Location :- Chandigarh.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 07 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Typist Salary Details
- Salary For This Vacancy :- Rs. 10,300- 34,800./- plus 3200 Grade Pay.
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
Check Your Result :- Click Here
Online Apply Link :- Click Here
Download Notification :- Click Here
Official Website :- Click Here
Join What’s App Group :- Click Here
Follow our Facebook Page :- Click Here
इस फॉर्म की पूरी जानकारी हिंदी में देखे 👉 :- Click Here
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available)
- Educational qualifications Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category)
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.