Shyam Lal College DU Recruitment 2022
Short Information :- Shyam Lal College DU Recruitment 2022: Shyam Lal College, New Delhi invite the Offline Application form for the MTS and other post purely on Permanent basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Sending their application form through India Post. All details related to Shyam Lal College DU Recruitment 2022 are given below in this post and also available on the official website of employer.
For Shyam Lal College Job 2022, Shyam Lal College latest Job 2022, Delhi Latest Vacancy 2022 and Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2021-22 please Visit HaryanaDCRatejob.Com Regularly. All the details of Shyam Lal College DU Recruitment 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest job 2021 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group now
Shyam Lal College, Delhi University (DU)
Shyam Lal College DU Recruitment
Shyam Lal College DU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Starting Date :- 24 December 2021.
- Application Form Last Date :- 18 January 2022.
- Exam Date :- Soon
- Gen: ₹ 500/-
- OBC (NCL)/ EWS: ₹ 400/-
- SC/ST/ PWD: ₹ 300/-
- Payment Mode: DD in favour of Principal, Shyam Lal College (Evening) payable at Delhi.
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate Should be not more than 63 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
- Max. Age Limit Librarian :- 35
- Max. Age Limit Administrative Officer :- 35
- Max. Age Limit Sr Technical Officer (Computer) :- 30
- Max. Age Limit Assistant :- 30
- Max. Age Limit Junior Assistant :- 27
- Max. Age Limit MTS (Library) :- 30
- Max. Age Limit MTS (Computer Lab) :- 30
- Librarian :- 1. (UR-1)
- Administrative Officer :- 1 (PwBD (MI)- 1)
- Sr Technical Officer (Computer) :- 1 (PwBD (VI LV)- 1)
- Assistant :- 1 (UR-1)
- Junior Assistant :- 2 (OBC-1, EWS-1)
- MTS (Library) :- 3 (UR-1, OBC-1, EWS-1)
- MTS (Computer Lab) :- 1 (UR-1)
- Total Number Of Post :- 10
- The Selection Process of Shyam Lal College Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
- Librarian :- PG in Lib. Science + NET + Ph.D.
- Administrative Officer :- Post Graduate.
- Sr Technical Officer (Computer) :- PG in CS/ IT/ EE/ CSE/ ECE.
- Assistant :- Graduate.
- Junior Assistant :- 12th Pass.
- MTS (Library) :- 10th Pass + Certificate in Lib. Science.
- MTS (Computer Lab) :- 10th Pass.
इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Send the duly filled application form to the address The Principal, Shyam Lal College (Eve.), Delhi- 110032
- Job Location :- Haryana.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 15 December 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Salary For This Vacancy :- Rs. 5000-7700/-.
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
- Application Form :- Click Here
- Download Notification :- Click Here
- Official Website :- Click Here
- Form Sending Address :- The Principal, Shyam Lal College (Eve.), Delhi- 110032.
- Join What’s App Group :- Click Here
- Follow our Facebook Page :- Click Here
- Join Our Telegram Channel :- Click Here
- इस फॉर्म की पूरी जानकारी हिंदी में देखे 👉 :- Click Here
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available)
- Educational qualifications Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category)
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.