SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022
Short Information :- SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022: Staff Selection Commission ( SSC) invite the Online Application form for the CHSL Vacancies purely on Permanent basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Submitting their application form through Official website. All details related SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 are given below in this post and also available on the official website of employer.
For SSC CHSL Latest Vacancy 2022, SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022, Haryana DC Rate Vacancy 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2022 and Haryana Private Jobs 2022 please Visit HaryanaDCRateJob.Com Regularly. All the details of SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest Job 2022 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2022.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
CHSL 2021 Recruitment 2022
Adv. No. CHSL 2021
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date :- 01 February 2022.
- Application Form Last Date :- 07 March 2022.
- Online Fee Last Date :- 08 March 2022.
- Offline Fee Last Date :- 09 March 2022
- Tier-1 Admit Card :- Notify Later
- Tier-1 Exam :- May 2022
- Tier-1 Answer Key :- Notify Later
- Tier-1 Result :- Notify Later
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- Gen/OBC/EWS :- ₹ 100/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM :- ₹ 0/-
- Female (All Category) :- ₹ 0/-
- Fee Can Be Paid Via Online Mode.
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate Should be not more than 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|PWD + OBC Candidates||13 Years|
|PWD +SC||15 Years|
|PWD +ST||15 Years|
➡️ Total Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- Update Soon
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO :- 12th Pass.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) :- 12th Standard pass in Science stream.
- Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Step 1: First of all Open Apply Link available below this post.
- Step 2: Now log in or Create your account on SSC Portal.
- Step 3: Enter your Basic Details.
- Step 4: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Step 5: Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Step 6: Check Application Preview if there is any error then please modify it.
- Step 7: Make Online Payment of Fees.
- Step 8: After successfully payment take a printout of Application Form.
- Job Location :- All Over India.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 07 March 2022. or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- LDC :- Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant :- Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- DEO :- (Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “A” :- Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Exam and Document Verification and Merit List.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Apply Online Registration || Login
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
➡️ Important Note ⬅️
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.