Delhi Police Head Constable Vacancy 2022
Short Information :– Delhi Police Head Constable Vacancy 2022: Staff Selection Commission, SSC invite the Online Application form for Head Constable post purely on Permanent basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Submitting their application form through Official website or by the direct link given below this post. All details related Delhi Police Head Constable Vacancy 2022 are given below in this post and also available on the official website of employer.
For Delhi Police Vacancy 2022, Delhi Police Recruitment 2022, Delhi Police Head Constable Job 2022, Delhi Police Head Latest Job 2022, Haryana DC Rate Vacancy 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2022 and Haryana Private Jobs 2022 please Visit HaryanaDCRateJob.Com Regularly. All the details of Delhi Police Head Constable Vacancy 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest Job 2022 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2022.
Staff Selection Commission, (SSC)
Delhi Police Head Constable Vacancy 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date :- 17 May 2022.
- Application Form Last Date :- 16 June 2022.
- Exam/Interview Date :- September 2022.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates :- No Fees
- Persons with Disabilities :- No Fees
- Fees Payment Mode :- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate should not be less than 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate should not be more than 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Total Post ⬅️
Total Number Of Post :- 835
|Name Of Post||Number Of Post|
|Head Constable (Male)||559|
|Head Constable (Female)||276|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
Young Professional :-
|Name Of Post||Qualification|
|Head Constable (Male)||12th Class Passed, Typing Skill|
|Head Constable (Female)||12th Class Passed, Typing Skill|
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Job Location :- New Delhi.
- Step 1: First of all Open Apply Link available below this post.
- Step 2: Now log in or Create your account on Portal.
- Step 3: Enter your Basic Details.
- Step 4: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Step 5: Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Step 6: Check Application Preview if there is any error then please modify it.
- Step 7: After successfully payment take a printout of Application Form.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 16 June 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy :- Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/–
- For More Salary details of Delhi Police Head Constable Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Candidates will be Selected based on the basis of Written Exam
- PE & MT Test
- Typing Test, Computer Test
- DV, Medical Examination
- For Complete Selection Process of Delhi Police Head Constable Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
➡️ Important Note ⬅️
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.