HCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022
Short Information :– HCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) invite the Online Application form for Trade Apprentice posts purely on contract basis or Contractual basis. Interested Candidate can submit their applications through official website. All details related HCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL).
For HCL Trade Apprentice Job 2022, HCL Trade Apprentice Latest Job 2022, Haryana DC Rate Vacancy 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2022 and Haryana Private Jobs 2022 please Visit HaryanaDCRateJob.Com Regularly. All the details of HCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest Job 2022 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group or you can also join our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2022.
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
HCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date :- 01 July 2022.
- Application Form Last Date :- 15 July 2022.
- Publication of short-listed candidates List (Tentative) :- 10 August 2022.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- Nill
- SC/ST/ESM Candidates :- Nill
- Persons with Disabilities :- Nill
- Fees Payment Mode :- ——
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate should not be less than 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate should not be more than 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Total Post ⬅️
Total Number Of Post :- 290
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Name Of Post||Qualification|
|ITI Trade Apprentice||Passed 10th class Examination under 10 + 2 system OR its equivalent or Passed ITI Exam in Related Trade.|
|For more details see official Notification.|
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Job Location :- All India.
- Step 1: First of all the candidates must register themselves at the Apprentice Portal (www.aprrenticeship.gov.in).
- Step 2: The unique number generated on this website must be entered in the appropriate column of Hindustan Copper Website (Link given below).
- Step 3: Now start filling form.
- Step 4: Enter your Basic Details.
- Step 5: Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Step 6: Upload your scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Step 7: Check Application Preview if there is any error then please modify it.
- Step 8: After successfully payment take a printout of Application Form.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 15 July 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy :- As Per HCL Norms.
- For More Salary details of HCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Merit Basis (Marks Obtained in ITI & 10th)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
For Complete Selection Process of HCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
➡️Important Note ⬅️
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.