IIMC New Delhi Office Assistant Vacancy 2022
Short Information :– IIMC New Delhi Office Assistant Vacancy 2022: Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) New Delhi issue the IIMC New Delhi Vacancy Online Application form for Office Assistant posts. These posts are purely on contract basis or Contractual basis. Interested Candidate can apply through Sending their application form via Email. All details related to IIMC New Delhi Office Assistant Vacancy 2022 are given below in this post. You may also check all the details related to IIMC New Delhi Office Assistant Vacancy 2022 from the official website of Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) New Delhi.
For complete details about IIMC New Delhi Job 2022, IIMC New Delhi Vacancy 2022, Haryana DC Rate Vacancy 2022, Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2022 and Haryana Private Jobs 2022 please Visit Our website HaryanaDCRateJob.Com Regularly. All the details Related to IIMC New Delhi Office Assistant Vacancy 2022 like Application Form, Age Limit, Qualification and other are given below in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest Job 2022 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana so join our Haryana Jobs WhatsApp Group or you can also join us on telegram our Haryana Jobs Alert Telegram Group 2022. You can also bookmark our website for better experience.
Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC)
DIIMC New Delhi Office Assistant Vacancy 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
|Application Form Starting Date||30 November 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||12 December 2022 up to 05:00 PM|
|Admit Card Release Date||Before Exam|
|Interview Date||Intimated to candidates via email.|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
|Fee for General/OBC/EWS Candidates||No Application Fees|
|Fee for SC/ST/ESM Candidates||No Application Fees|
|Fee for Persons with Disabilities||No Application Fees|
|Application Form Fees Payment Mode||NA|
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate should not be less than 21 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate should not be more than 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation :– For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information about age limit for IIMC New Delhi Office Assistant Vacancy 2022 please visit official Website and check all the instructions carefully.
➡️ Total Post ⬅️
Total Number Of Post :- 01
|Name Of Post||Number Of Posts|
|For Complete Details Check Official Notification Carefully.|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Name Of Post||Qualification|
|For Complete Details See Official Notification Carefully.|
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Email.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy :- Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated).
- For More Salary details of IIMC New Delhi Office Assistant Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Interview of Candidate.
- Medical Examination of Candidate.
- Document Verification of Candidate.
For Complete Selection Process of IIMC New Delhi Office Assistant Vacancy 2022 please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group||Click Here|
|Follow our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
➡️Important Note ⬅️
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.