Short Information :- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard invite the Online Application form for the post of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Submitting their application form through Official website. All details related to this recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of employer.
For Indian Coast Guard Job 2022, Indian Coast Guard latest Job 2022, Haryana DC Rate Vacancy 2021 and Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2021-22 please Visit HaryanaDCRatejob.Com Regularly. All the details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest job 2021 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group now
Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2021
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
Adv. No. 02/2022
- Application Form Starting Date :- 04 January 2022.
- Application Form Last Date :- 14 January 2022. (5:00PM)
- Admit Card : 24-48 Hr Before Exam
- Exam Date : Mar. 2022
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 250/-
- SC/ST: ₹ 0/-
- Fees Payment Mode:- Online
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate Should be not more than 22 Years.
- Navik (GD) and Yantrik. Born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Navik(DB). Born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Age Relaxation :- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is
applicable only if posts are reserved for them. For Complete information please visit official Website.
- Total Number Of Post :- 322
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Navik (General Duty). :- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch). :- 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik. :- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- 10th& 12th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)”AND“Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 02 or 03 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
➡️ इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
- Job Location :- All Over India.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 14 January 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Navik (General Duty) :- Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3).
- Navik(Domestic Branch) :- RS 21700/- (Pay Level-3).
- Yantrik :- Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5).
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (Qualifying)
- 1.6 KM RAce in 7 Minutes
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push Up
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
- Note :- The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III
& IV (explained in detail at para 6) and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage-I, II,
III, IV and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All candidates will be
compulsorily subjected to identity check prior commencement of the examination of Stage- I, II, III of CGEPT.
The identity check will include verification/matching of following at all four stages of selection procedure:-
(a) Photograph of the candidate in the application and the facial features of the candidate during
(b) Biometric – only left thumb biometric will be captured during Stage-I of examination. The
biometric during subsequent stages is to match with the biometric of Stage-I. In case the biometric of
left thumb is not captured during Stage-I then the biometric of right thumb will be captured and will
be used for subsequent verification. Apart from left and right thumb, no other finger will be considered
for the biometric. If candidate is not able to establish biometric with left or right thumb impression,
then the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination and his candidature will be
(c) Signature as uploaded in the online application.
(d) Identification mark as mentioned in the online application.
Note: – Failure in even one identity check of photograph or biometric or signature or identification mark at any stage will lead to cancellation of candidature.
➡️ Coast Guard GD DB and Yantrik Exam Pattern ⬅️
- The selection of recruits is based on an all-India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage-I, II, III, IV and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All candidates will be compulsorily subjected to an identity check prior to commencement of the examination of Stage- I, II, III of CGEPT:-
Whatsapp Group मे जुड़ें Telegram चेनल पर जुड़ें
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Coast Guard GD DB and Yantrik 02/2022?
Apply Online from www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
What is the last date to apply for Coast Guard GD DB and Yantrik 02/2022?