NBCC Recruitment 2021-22
Short Information :-NBCC Recruitment 2021-22: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited invite the Online Application form for the Management Trainee and other post purely on Permanent basis. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Submitting their application form through Official website. All details related to this recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of NBCC India.
For NBCC Job 2021, NBCC latest Job 2021, Delhi DC Rate Vacancy 2021 and Haryana Nigam Rate Job 2021-22 please Visit HaryanaDCRatejob.Com Regularly. All the details of NBCC Recruitment 2021-22 like application form, age, qualification and other are given in this post. If you want to get Haryana Latest job 2021 and Latest Dc Rate Job in Haryana join our Haryana Job WhatsApp Group now
NBCC (INDIA) LIMITED
NBCC Recruitment 2021-22
NBCC Various Post Vacancy 2021
- Application Form Starting Date :- 09 December 2021.
- Application Form Last Date :- 08 January 2022.
- Admit Card :- Soon.
- Exam Date :- Soon.
- All Category for the Post at S.No. 01 i.e. Dy. Project Manager (Electrical) :- 1000/-
- All Category for the Posts at S.No. 02 & 03 i.e. Management Trainee (Civil) & Management Trainee (Electrical) :- 500/-
- All Category for Backlog Posts mentioned at S.No 04, 05 & 06 i.e. Project Manager (Civil), Sr. Stenographer & Office Assistant (Stenographer) :- 0/-
- Fees Payment Mode:- Online.
- Note :- Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, (as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Minimum Age :- The Minimum Age of Candidate Should be not less then 18 Years.
- Maximum Age :- The Maximum Age of Candidate Should be not more than 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation is also applicable. For Complete information please visit official Website.
- Total Number Of Post :- 70
- DY. PROJECT MANAGER (ELECTRICAL) :- Personal Interview.
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (CIVIL) :- GATE 2021 Score & Personal Interview.
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (ELECTRICAL) :- GATE 2021 Score & Personal Interview.
- PROJECT MANAGER (CIVIL) – Backlog :- Personal Interview.
- SR. STENOGRAPHER – Backlog :- Skill Test.
- OFFICE ASSISTANT (STENOGRAPHER) – Backlog :- Skill Test.
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
- DY. PROJECT MANAGER (ELECTRICAL) :- Full Time Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (CIVIL) :- Full Time Degree in Civil Engineering.
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (ELECTRICAL) :- Full Time Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- PROJECT MANAGER (CIVIL) – Full time Degree in Civil Engineering.
- SR. STENOGRAPHER – Backlog :- Graduate And Stenography/Typing speed in English 110/50WPS, Hindi 100/40
- OFFICE ASSISTANT (STENOGRAPHER) – Graduate And Stenography/Typing speed in English 70/35WPS, Hindi 70/30wpm.
इस महीने की नवीनतम सरकारी नोकरिया
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Job Location :- New Delhi.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 08 jJanuary 2021 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- Salary For This Vacancy :- Rs. 18300-180000/-.
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
- Apply Online Link :- Click Here
- Download Notification :- Click Here
- Official Website :- Click Here
- Join What’s App Group :- Click Here
- Follow our Facebook Page :- Click Here
- Join Our Telegram Channel :- Click Here
- इस फॉर्म की पूरी जानकारी हिंदी में देखे 👉 :- Click Here
- Aadhar Card
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available)
- Educational qualifications Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category)
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
कृपया ध्यान दे:
- The purpose of our website is to provide you only job related information. No any kind of mobile messages or calls are made from our side.
- However, from our side, all the information has been completely checked, if there is still any error then you inform us through email, all of you are requested to read the official notice thoroughly before filling the form.